My Dad always writes letters as a series of numbered sentences. There is not necessarily any causality between, say, numbers 4 and 5 on the list. In that spirit, here’s today’s post:
1. I got new batteries for the digital camera this morning, so if there’s anything I need to take a picture of, I can.
2. The Geek Squad couldn’t fix the optical drive on my iBook yesterday and recommended either taking it to an Apple store or buying an external hard drive (or refurbished older Mac) from Geeky.com.
3. I’m still just on the verge of done with the Moebius and the Gryffindor beanie… what will it take to push me to finish them?
4. Chicken stir fry for dinner tonight!
5. I’m having an antiques guy come over today to possibly buy some of my furniture before we move. Oh yeah, plus a box of 100-plus-year-old books. What can I say, I like old things best! But it’s time to let go.
6. I forgot everything else I wanted to say. 🙂